Please post the photograph in which you can feel the "spirit" of the Fukushima Kenpoku
Let's win a nice present by posting your photographs to "Instagram"!
- Grand Award of Fukushima Kenpoku in Winter
- 60000 yen worth of accommodation voucher of Fukushima Prefecture
Other than the grand award, we will select 5 prizes that represent the "spirit" of the Fukushima Kenpoku.
As luxurious supplementary prizes, we offer accommodation vouchers for 4 hotspring facilities in the Fukushima Kenpoku and its assorted local products!
- Award for “Yuttari”
- 【Pair Accommodation Vouchers of Takayu Hotspring】
The scenery that makes your mind comfortable, such as hot spring, cherry-blossom viewing and the people that enjoy spending time along the river and parks.
- Award for “Takumashi”
- 【Pair Accommodation Vouchers of Dake Hotspring】
The scenery in which you can feel powerful spirits, such as festivals, fire works, ruins of castles, sports festivals and farmwork.
- Award for “Jinomono”
- 【Pair Accommodation Vouchers of Iizaka Hotspring】
The scenery from which you can feel sincerity towards handworks and food, such as farms, rice paddies, craft works and local gourmets
- Award for “Fureai”
- 【Pair Accommodation Vouchers of Tsuchiyu Hotspring】
The scenery in which you can feel good rapport, such as experience in tourist spots and smiling faces in daily lives.
- Award for “Kawarazu”
- 【Assorted Local Products of the Fukushima Kenpoku】
The scenery in which you can feel the sprit that succeeds the nature and traditions, such as natural scenic spots, temples and shrines, and cultural properties.
【About the Photography Techniques】
We are not evaluating the work only on the level of the photography techniques.
We welcome any good pictures with splendid sceneries capturing the “heart” of Northern Fukushima.
We look forward to your participation.
All the photographs are illustrative purposes only.
After the contest, the tourism PR poster will be produced with the posting of all 24 rewarded photographs in the year!
As the PR tool of the Fukushima Kenpoku, the poster will be displayed in the main facilities inside and outside Fukushima Prefecture.
We will welcome your active participation in the posting. Go for the awards to make your photos included in the poster!
Photo-spots of Fukushima Kenpoku in Winter
When thinking about northern Fukushima Prefecture in winter, hot springs always come to mind! Visitors can enjoy diverse hot spring qualities and characters hot springs, which are Iizaka, Tsuchiyu, Dake, and Takayu hot springs. It is also fun to soak in relaxing hot springs after having fun at ski resorts and enjoying local festivals. Date City in Fukushima is the birthplace of “Ampo Gaki”, half-dried smoked persimmon. Its production peaks until around February. Please come and enjoy the rich thick texture of this unique dried fruit!
Submitting with #kokorophoto_wtr of hashtag will be completed.
For entries, please add comments, hashtags, location information so that we can know where to shoot.
- Application via Instagram
WEB Site application form
Please fill out the necessary information on the exclusive form and attach an image.
- Application via the Website
Terms and Conditions
- 【Common to 1 and 2】
- ※ Color photographs only. Composite ones or digitally processed ones are unacceptable.
- ※ Limited to the original photographs which are still unreleased and whose all copyrights belong to the applicants.
- ※ The photographs which are the objects of posting/selection are limited to those taken in the area of the Fukushima Kenpoku (Fukushima city, Nihonmatsu city, Date city, Motomiya city, Koori town, Kunimi town, Kawamata town, Ootama village) .
- 【1 Instagram】
- ※ The photographs posted without hash tags, multiple postings by the same photographs, or the ones taken by someone other than the applicants are not eligible for selection.
- ※ This campaign is not supported, approved, operated or involved by Instagram.
- ※ In the case where "postings are kept secret" is set on in the screen of "edit profile ", please post by setting it off. In the case where the postings are kept private, such postings are not eligible for the selection.
- 【2 WEB Site application form】
- ※ Approximately 12 million pixels, "jpg、jpeg" image formats, within 5MG.
- ・The award-winning works may be used for the websites, printed matters and works etc. related to 4 hotsprings and Fukushima Prefecture. Please apply after obtaining prior approval from the objects (building owners and people).
- ・In the event of any action that infringes copyrights or publicity rights of others, the sponsor shall have no liability for the troubles related to such action. Additionally, in the case where we found that such works are awarded, such awards may be cancelled.
- ・Once the photographs are applied, such application cannot be cancelled.
The application by the photographs that infringes copyrights, the ones which are contrary to public order or morality, or the ones that invade others' privacy, is invalid.
- ・The applicants shall pay for the Internet connection fee and communication charge.
- ・Conversion into cash or transfer of the rights of the awards shall be prohibited.
- ・Participation in this campaign shall be done based on applicants' own judgments and responsibility. In the case where any damage is caused to the applicants upon application, the sponsor shall bear no responsibility for such damage, except for damages arising from willful misconduct or gross negligence.
- ・The campaign office will never contact the applicants regarding whether to publish the photographs applied via the websites/the ones applied by mail.
- · In the case of a work deemed to be double entry to other contests, the priority may be lowered at the time of review.
●Copyrights and Personal Information
Copyrights shall belong to the sponsor. The personal information provided shall be used for the work related to this contest, such as notification of judgment and results of the contest, inquiry about the applied photographs, and guide for the next events etc., including publication on the website of this contest and the newsletter of Fukushima Prefecture.