Policy on the Protection of Personal Information
- １. Definition of private information
- Private information is information that can identify the individual.
This includes name, address, date of birth, sex, occupation, phone number, and email address.
Information that does not allow the identification of the individual alone, but allows the identification of the individual when it is referred to other information.
- ２. Usage Purpose
- Collected information is used as a reference to provide service on this website.
Name, address, phone number, and email address is used to contact the user.
Information registered voluntarily, such as sex and age, is used as reference information for the opinion and suggestion.
Also, this information is transferred to the applicable department according to the content of the opinion and suggestion.
Email address is used to contact the user.
Also, this information is transferred to the applicable department according to the content of the opinion and inquiry.
- ３. Limitation of usage and provision
- The collected information is used for our purpose indicated in item 2 and is not given to the third party unless it was requested to be disclose based on the law, there was unauthorized access, or illegal activity such as threat. However, the access information, suggestions, opinions, and private information related to these may be used as statistical data or the opinion may be publicized.
- ４. Safety measure
- In order to manage the collected information appropriately, we take necessary measure to prevent leakage, loss or damage of the information.
Also, we may subcontract the operation of the website to other agency. Those agencies will also take necessary measure to manage the information properly.
- ５. Applicable range
- This private applies only to this website (in the following directory).
How the information is handled in the related agency is the responsibility of each agency.